Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Friday, May 21, 2004

I wrote, a little while ago, about the fact that I thought the Bushies would parade Osamma around September or October, roughly around the same time they find a huge WMD cache that was amazingly under our noses the hole time.

I found an article on Buzzflash that talks about how the "October Surprise" wouldn't be so much the parading of Bin Laden, or the 'discovery' of WMDs, but an enormous terrorist attack that would, in turn, 'force' the administration to suspend the election, institute martial law, put military on the streets, control all media, block "disagreeable" sites, and keep the current administration in power for a much longer time, thereby instilling even more hatred in our 'opposition.' This is going to be a very dark time in the history of the world, and I may want no part of it.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com