Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm Not Falling In Love All Over Again, I just remember the endorphins like a picture from spring break

I left work and walked along Eighth Ave with Anise telling me about how she's always wanted to take pictures of the Lehman Brother's building on 49th and 7th -- or maybe she said she always wanted someone to take pictures of it. I can't recall; considering that's the rub, I should have remembered. These details, I tell ya. Four Makers and Coke post haste!

I stood outside the building for a little while as both my batteries drained... failure to be plugged in leaves you breathless, anxious and futile outside a financial center (read: threat).

So. As my battery died, along with it's replacement (read: it's Eli Manning), I strolled along 7th towards the port authority. Confusingly, I had to cross Broadway to get there. From 7th. Or, wait a minute.

The Reuters flashing sign, as you've seen from my previous posts, is a favorite spot of mine. I camp out on the corner around 16:30 just south of the trashcan on the northwest corner. i could be spotted in the long black peacoat that's just been replaced by a much cooler, flexible coat. A coat that can't hide a lens as well due to its fitting sleeves.

I walked home... deflated and out of batteries. As I leaned into the curve of my right onto 42nd I noticed a beautiful, young, short blonde chick who was staring at me as she walked (nice ass, nice eyes, nice face). I remembered, briefly, what it was like to pursue, be pursued, unabashedly pick a girl up off the street. As I looked at her and locked eyes, I briefly averted my gaze (for less than a split-second) but turned back as a reflex to find her pretty blues right there. Oh what longing for pointless and flirting gazes! I stare at beautiful women as they cross the street, tie their shoes, take my money. Not often do I find women in the city who are as unashamed and horny to stare at randoms and strangers right in the eye. Don't pull away. Weakness. Weak Kness. Weak Knees.





So ANise. Whether you asked for it or not. Pics. I like some of them, if that matters.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com