Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Friday, May 06, 2005

Oh. Hello again

Obviously my sebatacle is of no use to you sick fucks that come here looking for pictures of Paris Hilton's vagina. Too bad to all those who used to read what I had to say. It has been like three months... and I haven't felt the itch except for certain times when I've thought of great lines. I wrote a poem to post last month, maybe I'll get around to it this weekend or during the week...

anyhow... here are some lines I've had running through my head:

All things are interruptions of perfection.

What's the opposite of homo-erotic?

and my favorite in a long time:

I'm glad I'm not European, because then I'd have to measure my cock in millimeters.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com