Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Friday, January 06, 2006

Yeah so last night was our holiday party. Why so late you ask? Don't ask.

Anyhow. I didn't get wasted, as is my usual holiday party tradition, and I almost had a good time.

Toole took my link off his site because he hasn't visited in months and didn't realize I posted things once in a while, yet he keeps Anise, Stuart and Kat? I don't get it... I'm gonna go egg his house and piss on his couch. That is, if I could get in ...

Anyhow. I am not gonna get into any current affairs or anything, as I'm working from home and wearing a hoody. I saw Chronicles of Narnia and Syriana somewhat recently. Both were good.


I won't see Brokeback Mountain. It is this year's Monster. Someone has to get an Oscar for kissing a guy, right? I mean, why else would they both fucking do it. Maybe it should be Heath Ledger... cuz he was snubbed by the academy for his wonderful performance in "A Knight's Tale." Maybe it was the techno music...

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com