Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Born Supremacy

So. Are the Republican assholes going to protect the Democratic National Convention as well as the RNC in NYC? If I said I hoped not, it wouldn't sound OK, but the reason would be because I don't want anything more to happen in NYC. The problem is that if there is an attack in Boston during the convention it will 'look' like the terrorists don't want Kerry to win. This could be spun any number of ways in favor of Bush. The opposite could be said as well. I hope nothing happens at both events. With the likely-false reports about nucular weapons in Iraq, it brings me back to a point that I don't think I ever made in this blog... I mostly made this point in comments on other blogs, or possibly on Bring the Beef .

If it turns out that they find some sort of WMD in Iraq, whether it be Nuclear or Chemical/Biological, it will bring to the forefront the error in judgement, logic and the arguments of the Democrats. By being so vocal about our inability to find the WMDs, which were the supposed sole reasons for preemptively invading Iraq, if they are found it will almost exonerate and vindicate Bush and his Cronies. The left-wing never should have been so loud about how we haven't found weapons yet... for several reasons... the most important being that we know he's had them (at least ours) and we could easily plant them (don't put it past these fucks). if we don't find any by election day.

The Democrats have left them selves wide open for a debilitating blow.

In more important news...

Matt Damon, famous for being Ben Affleck's talentless third wheel (or is it the other way around) was spotted by yours truly and several others on
53rd street today around 17:00... I didn't get many great shots, but here are a couple. Toole, I know I know, but you just can't help it sometimes.


Damon


Damon

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com