Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I took pictures today on my lunch break outside the Lehman Bro's building again. My aim was off today (I never look at where I'm shooting, I'm the candid casual camera dude). Anyhow. I thought I got some great pictures of this little girl getting help from her parents trying to put her shoe on. They would have been some of my best yet... except the pictures were blurry because I had to zoom in a bit. Another reason I hate my camera.

Anyhow. Here are the decent ones... what, 3 out of 50? there are two more weeks before I leave NYC for JC. At least for work. Maybe it'll make me be in more interesting parts of the city from now on, instead of Times Square and Midtown. later

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com