Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Thursday, December 09, 2004

This has been an interesting week. Friday we had lotzo drinks at an apartment -- Saturday we saw Sideways (very good, but it's no Eternal Sunshine) -- Sunday I saw the Pixies (more later) -- Monday we had wine and cheese -- Tuesday mun rakas went to the emergency room and we were at the hospital for over 8 hours -- Wednesday I had dollar beers and my car had to stay in the lot at which I parked because the lot closes at 7! -- today was whatever (we caught up on the Arrested Development from Sunday.

So. the pixies were good. Not incredible radiohead incredible, but very good. Most of the show I had a couple of thoughts continuously run through my head: The sound here (Tweeter Center - Camden) sucks caribou balls; I'da fucked Kim Deal in that blue sweater if she asked, even though she's getting pretty chubby; how can they charge $7.50 for a beer in the most depressed city in the world? the city voted the 'Most Dangerous City in America?' The city I've gotten lost in hundreds of times... strolling down barren blocked up streets, asking for directions? Camden?


When the show was over and we tried to evacuate Camden, it was impossible leaving. We were parked at the aquarium, when we backed out, we stayed where we were for another 40 minutes... literally. It was quite boring. It took us four minutes to get from Seal to Clown Fish! Then another 5 to get from Clown Fish to Sea Star...
it was much funnier in the car that night.
I don't care to write any more today.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com