Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm it

So, rather than take offense to Bill's comment that I need a kick in the ass to start blogging again, I will use his post as a kick in the ass to get back to blogging ... as I've been horrifically bored and still haven't found time to write about nothing.

So. Tagged.


Four jobs I've had (in order of ridiculousness):
1. Editor at a wire news service
2. bagger
3. the guy that says go at the waterslides
4. paper boy

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
2. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
3. Wonder Boys
4. The Usual Suspects

Four places I've lived:
1. East Brunswick, NJ
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Union City/West New York/Weehawken, NJ
4. Long Beach Island

Four TV shows I love:
1. Jeopardy
2. Arrested Development
3. Good Eats
4. Upright Citizens Brigade

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven?’t seen (much of):
1. Deadwood
2. Lost
3. Any show with acronyms for a name
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Finland
2. Long Beach Island
3. Interlaaken, Switzerland
4. Aruba (they found my killer)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. sushi at the Sushi Lounge in Hoboken (the only reason to be in Hoboken)
2. grilled skirt steak
3. chilean sea bass
4. goat cheese and apple omelette

Four sites I visit daily:
1. google
2. marketwatch
3. ESPN
4. Yahoo!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on the beach or in the water (must be salt)
2. somewhere in Europe with no money, clean clothes or direction
3. where ever it's summer
4. passed out on the couch at my friend Josh's house on LBI

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. DDubs (I'll tag myself three reasons. First, I need a good kick in the ass. Second, I don't really know that many bloggers anymore. Third, I don't really want to change the links I've copied from Bill.
2. Lozo (because he (and just about everyone else) are complete assholes. Zing.)

I got nothin'. The tagging stops here people

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com