Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Monday, December 13, 2004

Finding Neverland and other sites by searching ridiculi

So. Apparently, once you stop blogging about politics, a lot more people visit your site. Even more interesting apparently, is how they get here. For example, yesterday I had two gems... someone got here by searching, "Mama Fucks Friend." Interesting. I couldn't remember exactly which post of mine was all salacious and lascivious enough to attract the top of the barrell of blog viewers, as it were.

The other interesting search was "Black Fucks My Wife on Vacation." Now. I put this in quotes, but as far as I know this is not a film... though if it were, it would be quite to depressing and would hit home to those racist southern married men who despise their wives being fucked by big black dongs. Neither of these people stayed very long... I suppose it's because I didn't give them their fill. Get it? Fill?

Nevermind.

Mike used to get a lot of interesting hits and searches... he used to write about them too... I tried to get to his site by searching even crazier things, by lifting words out of posts and putting them together with other words from different places. For example, from this post, "Mama Fucks Racist Southern Men Lifting Words Like Mama Fucks Racist Southern Men," should be able to get you to my site, god willing.

So, I just got to Toole's site by searching, "Jersey Doug Christmas Tree Up His Asshole." I hung out with Doug yesterday, and unless it's a really small tree, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a Christmas Tree up his asshole, Mike. He was sitting on the bar stool fairly comfortably, rather, as comfortably as a Dallas kid can in a Queens bar filled with drunken betting Irishman while he has a Christmas tree up his ass. Then again, he knew what he was getting into when he read the name of the place.

Moral of the story: there is none.

I had drinks yesterday with a bunch of the guys, Doug included, albeit a brief appearance. We were at the aforementioned pub drinking Octoberfest brews and watching every single game of football that was on yesterday. It was truly a gluttonous afternoon. The Arrested Development episode last night was great, again. They never fail to impress, like those fucks at the Simpsons who know they can get by now with mediocrity.

Saturday night me and mun rakas saw Finding Neverland. I think I would give it a B+. I wouldn't doubt that a repeat viewing would bump up the grade slightly, but it could just as easily drop the grade.

Johnny Depp was once again amazing. As far as I can remember, he is the only American actor that has been able to pull of another accent in many years. This wasn't one of those "Last Night," "Alexander," or "Gangs of New York" where every person had a different accent. (I know Gangs was an American movie, but get Cameron Diaz out of there.) Anyhow, Depp did an amazing job, as did Winslett. (Who is finally getting out of my doghouse after Eternal Sunshine and Finding Neverland. Titanic can do a number on a persons likeability.) So.

Finding Neverland was very good. It was interesting to see the background of the story, and in what context it was written. I was not aware of much of it. Also, after realizing how much the American film studios have dumbed down and brightened up the story, I am a bit depressed. I may be one of the only ones at work that adores "Hook." I love it. But after seeing this film, I know that is not the only Peter Pan movie which completely ignores the very dark elements Barrie wrote in.

Today is laundry day, bill day, sloth day, and whatever else day we can fit in before Monday Night Football starts.

I may have the money to buy one of the fancy SLR cameras around Christmas (for myself), but I don't think I should. I have to be responsible and cut the legs off my creditors... then they can't come after me that fast, ya'know, without legs and all. I also am thinking about getting a photo printer, but I certainly couldn't get both. What do you think? What's that? Get both... you're a bad bad man imagination. A bad man indeed.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com