Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Thursday, January 20, 2005




Amazing, Paris Hilton's pussy juice matches the color of the carpet. Shameless...

"I'd rather be me than Tara Reid," she was overheard spraying, not saying. "Who the fuck wants to fuck anyone from Jersey anyway. Slut."

Tara Reid, who was asked for comment while half-asleep in a stall in the men's bathroom at the golden globes, uttered between dry pukes, "Whatever. I got more scars on mun areola's than that cunt has on her entire body... and I'm not the trick with a lazy eye neither. Last thing I remember remembering, she had so many problems zipping up her trousers after fucking a SUM 41 hasbeen, she gave him a tip. I'd rather stay in a Motel 6 than that twat. If I were a guy, I'd probably have a wetter fuck dry humping an inner tube at Action Park in February."

I am not the biggest fan of Tara Reid, but apparently she's pretty funny... though, maybe I shouldn't write nasty things about anyone... I'm only one degree away from her if you play that lame game. Seriously. I got a handjob on her deck.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com