Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm not the kind of guy that posts naked pictures of celebrities... in fact, I don't even think I've posted naked pictures of myself, mun rakas or my dogs... I am thinking about posting one of each, but I think I'll start with a "NAKED PICTURE OF KIRSTEN DUNST." Well. It's not quite naked... more like an "oops, look what happened! Aren't I amazing! Not at acting,... I mean, in the sack, you know? A good fuck, I am. Seriously. I love to shag." Anyhow.

I know I've been terribly mean to this girl over the past year, but seriously... Mona Lisa Smile? Wimbledon? Crazy/Beautiful? cmon. She almost made Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a solid A instead of Unbeatable, Unbreakable, Unencumbered.

The main reason I am posting this is because it will be a pleasant surprise to all of you to see The Dunst in all her ample glory. Who would have thought she'd have such well endowed funbags. Such pristine knockers. Such magnificent mammaries...

As a disclaimer, I don't think I mentioned that I found this treasured and pixelated picture of what wonderful parabolas. Quelle excquisite kumquats! What heavy handwarmers! with the most chaste intentions. It fell in my lap, so to speak. After all, this internet thing is one vast trove of rib cushions, oozing with umlauts and zeppelins, teaming with tamales and enchiladas and earmuffs and butterballs. Turkey's done!

anyhow. Without any further ado...



Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com