Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I know I have not written in a small while, and though I don't intend this post to be the "hey I'm back! Now how many of you motherfuckers missed me?" question. Mun rakas is away and I've taken the week to be by myself, after work. Except tonight, when I went to a friends house, played poker and won, played trivial pursuit and won, and took three shots of Level Vodka and won. The latter being the toughest battle... it's no Chopin.

Anyhow... it's 1202 (or 0002 if you're an asshole) and I've got to wake up in 5 hours and 28 minutes. Sucks, right?

I ate FatBurger for lunch today and I can't recall whether or not it has evacuated my body... this could make for an interesting morning at work, so I'll refrain from squatting on the john now and making a fool out of myself in front of my friends towel and shower curtain.

If you were coming here for thoughts on the tsunami or some shit, you forgot that I got out of the politics business.

I saw George W comment on it though, in front of an oval with "the Western White House" and some sort of executive seal. Can this rotten cock sucking goat fucker do that? Has anyone on FOXNews called him on this bullshit? does that mean his mortgage is being paid for by my taxes, his father's spoils, or Iraq's black gold?

I am going to bed a reinvigorated blogger. Tomorrow my friends, I promise to be epic... today, however, I promise to be asleep by 1230 (or 0030 if you're an asshole).

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com