Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Kobe Bryant has a severely sprained ankle, and I can't help but hope it's career-ending. The guy is going to be out for a couple of weeks and I would be shocked to find him on the bench for more than one game during that span. I hope he never recovers. Karma. No, not because he fucked some floozy in Colorado, because he is the most smug, arrogant, and overrated basketball player to ever shoot below 40 percent from the field.


Now that the Golden Globes are upon us, and every network morning show digs up some random b-roll editor with a penchant for tranny hookers to talk about the 'buzz' and the sentimental favorite, I feel the need and responsibility to make my opinions known.

First: Let me explain that I haven't seen all the movies up for awards... but that hasn't stopped me from ripping those movies to shreds before. I have seen Aviator, Finding Neverland, Sideways and Eternal Sunshine. The movies I will never be able to bring myself to see: Million Dollar Baby (Eastwood has a five-year olds grasp of symbolism and metaphor. Combine that with everyone's favorite slave Morgan Freeman and you've got a surefire piece of shit. (PS- That Morgan Freeman thing is a Al Franken reference, not racism.) Hotel Rwanda is probably a good movie. I won't see it until it comes out on dvd or when it makes it's way to the 2 dollar theater.

You know what. I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Dan Dierdorff is a moron. Tony Siragusa could stand to lose a couple pounds, and someone got to my site by searching "I Hate Ashley Simpson..." lucky for them, that post was when I started turning the corner.

I found a new style of underwear that will revolutionize the way I bathe.

Reusing dirty socks, however, will never become something I enjoy doing.

I have reinvigorated my penchant for going to large department stores and making a mess... some sort of supermarket sweep flashack.

Eagles Vikings today. Colts Patriots.

Yes, it's a good day for singin' a song,

And it's a good day for movin' along;
Yes, it's a good day, how could anything go wrong


I hate whatever commercial has burned that into my brain, but I suppose it's better than any
jingle. HowBout BabaOriley in poptv? or Queen. thank heavens for little girls.
member that one? oh, maurice chevalier, you clever pederast you.


Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com