Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Saturday, January 22, 2005

So. I've spent the last two days attempting to remove a trojan horse, adware, spyware and malware from my computer that I think I got from the paris hilton picture I posted previously. Immediately after I started screwing around with that photo, I had numerous pop-ups and slow-downs... all things I've never had on my home computer. My work computer is also fucked up... I am getting shit on because people (read: geeks at my job) think blospot sites install harmful malware and spyware programs that hijack shit... well if they could install a simple fucking pop-up blocker, half the windows that pop-up (that if you click will install spyware) wouldn't present the possibility. Now, during earnings, I've got an inoperable computer and am being blamed because of this site all because some crazy shit happened. Am I trying to defend myself on this site? I don't know... though I feel I deserve to be defensive because I've done nothing out of the ordinary.

So. This is a bit awkward huh...

Mike wrote a post about how he's got a new site, and here I am bitching about spyware. Well fuck you. I spent the last couple hours scouring registry keys looking for middadle, idleui, 2ndthought and other shit that Bill is gonna pay for on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Stuart is getting in verbal fights with me and mun rakas, Anise doesn't post on her 'normal' site anymore, Kat left our job for a more rewarding one, and I have absolutely no reason to be sentimental right now.


My car will be snowed in for the next two days, luckily there is football on and two liquor stores within trudging distance. I will get some white pics and let you go... I am so not happy with this post.

Maybe I'll take two shots of vodka and give it another shot... if Pitt can beat UConn, it would totally make up for this day.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com