Tepid Sense of an Intrepid Destiny

Sunday, January 23, 2005

So. Despite the fact that Dickie V did all he could to jinx the Panthers, Pitt beat UConn by ten points. A slight good note to start the weekend off with... now if the Eagles and the Steelers could both win, I'll be in a drunken stupor until 7 am tuesday.


So . Mun rakas and I are apparently on the market for a hot famous woman to have steamy threeway action with, if you're reading this (Angelina or Pam).

Anyhow. I don't really care to write anything today. I fixed my personal computer, for the most part, and have a ambitious agenda for tomorrow that consists of drinking a twelve pack before 6pm and puking in the snow after I pee, to see which melts the crazy white stuff faster. The smart money's on the vomit.

ParisHiltonsVagina.blogspot.com is one helluva site, i recommend it to all you sick fuckers.

I don't care to write more right now, so fuck off.

Visit My Current Blog!

Listed on Blogwise
Google
« Liberal Blogs »
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com